Wednesday 26 September 2018

Practicing Mindfulness


Susannah Conway has created a new online course


I love her classes!   What I love about them is how much they make me think and how much they make me examine my thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.  Not only about the subject of the course, but about me.  She does it in a way that's thoughtful, spiritual, practical.  The topics she teaches about are all personal, but nothing ever seems self-indulgent.   Don't get me wrong, certain self-indulgent things -- like bubble baths -- are great.  But when doing personal growth work I like how she moves the class along, pushing us all to think deeply about what is really important.  That's my take anyway.



This particular class feels to me very much like coming full circle.  You see I first learned about Susannah the second year I participated in One Little Word.  Choosing a word each year to focus on, to think about, to guide you is a wonderful international phenomena.  Online groups are formed, classes are taught.  I discovered Susannah had a workbook to assist people in choosing their words.  I really liked her style and found the workbook so helpful in choosing my word that year -- Mindful.   I look forward to adding to what I learned about mindfulness and even looking back to see how that word, that practice grew.

Click over her to find out more about her.  If it speaks to you, I highly recommend you sign up.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!



No comments: