Tuesday 25 September 2018

Visibility


This summer I participated in Susannah Conway's Summer School as part of  The Inside Story
The  focus was VISIBILITY!




This is me -- a maker of pretty, crafty, decorative things.
I am also a wife, a mom, an artist, a gardener, a reader, a traveler, and a loyal friend.


I've always wanted to make art, to sell it, to teach it --
except I haven't done enough making, selling, or teaching of late,
 and I have been quite invisible for a couple years
.
So how to become visible, allowing my work, allowing me to be more visible?
I changed the URL for my blog to use my name.
I already have two posts!
I imported all the old blog posts here,
and I directed people who go to the old blog here

I've made a friend of mine an accountability coach.  
I purchased a new computer with enough memory to save photos.

I'm looking at all the things that stop me.
And focusing on all the things that keep me going!

my kids keep me going

No comments: