Thursday 13 May 2021

California Dreamin'


 I once couldn't go on a planned trip to France.  But one of the woman always blogged about her travels and that time was no exception.  It was great to see her posts, it almost felt like I was there with the group.  So that's the goal on this blog for the next couple weeks, a day by day of what my travels look like.

On Friday I head to Southern California.  Home.  It's not going to be a fast-paced trip.  My plan is to post each day about what happened.  Take lots of photos.  Share the trip with my kids, as if they were there with me.



This picture, taken in Ventura, speaks to me of home because of how much my dad loves California.
He doesn't live there any longer and I won't see him, but he will be in my heart on this trip.

  

You're invited along.  See you in a couple days.


No comments: