Sunday 16 May 2021

Day 2

 Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri

We arrived in Youngstown, Ohio last night, and woke up to breakfast at the hotel.
I cannot be responsible for clear photographs at 6 am

It really is beautiful countryside driving through Ohio.


Even the rest areas have pretty spots to walk a dog or eat a lunch.



The obligatory art-y photograph.

One of the challenges I'm finding in documenting what I see is how fast everything speeds by at 70 mph.  I see cool stuff and by the time I've turned on the camera and directed it out the window sometimes all I get is a partial image.  Still this is a cool partial image.

Through the middle of St Louis.

Not sure I'd want to live this close to I-55, but this row of houses is cool.


PS:  Let me know if these photos seem too large.  I tried larger images for this post.

No comments: