Monday 17 May 2021

Day 3

Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas 

Many of the states bordering Missouri don't allow the sale of fireworks, so as you leave the state, these businesses flourish!

It was early in the day, but it started to get dark as we headed into Oklahoma.

Lots of freight trains.

The story of this day is RAIN!
Storyteller is my word this year and stories keep showing up!

I'm pretty sure it does not rain, torrentially, every day in Oklahoma.
But I'm also pretty sure I have never driven thru OK without hitting  some rain.

This is a photo of what it looked like to my camera :

And this is what it looked like to me:

Berke says it only rained this hard for 45 minutes.
It seemed like 3 hours to me!

Eventually the rain stopped and as we drove into Texas.  
The clouds were glorious!


No comments: